Blow molding machine Features:
1. Two state plasticizing enables plenty injection quantity;
2. Take out plate with three working position insures sufficient cooling time and shorter cycle time;
3. High quality parts and accessories from world famous brands enable higher speed and precision;
4. Special screw design increases torque while brings down shear force to avoid degradation;
5. Accumulator from world reputable manufacture increases performance while brings down power consumption;
Soft flexible patens
Flexible platens distribute clamp force evenly across the platen face.
1. Allow for lower clamp tonnage 20% around
2. Decrease mold wear
3. Improve part quality
Demark systems offer both reciprocating screw (RS) and two-stage injection units. RS units offer the performance required for many PET applications while two-stage is appropriate for higher throughput applications.
PC Control System
PC-based controls manage all functions of our PET production systems, with optional packages to integrate auxiliaries and downstream part handling equipment. Advantages include:
1. Faster cycle times
2. Improved shot-to-shot repeatability
3. Remote connectivity through ServiceNetLink
4. Control of molding system and auxiliaries from a single interface
Linear bearings support the moving platen directly on the machine base. This design reduces mold wear by improving platen alignment and perpendicularity, and provides a grease free molding environment.